PRIVACY, SAFETY & SECURITY
The CDBET88 Casino Group, which includes all of the entities specified below under the “The Group” section, including its affiliates, both through websites, mobile apps, and other online properties (collectively, the “Services”).
- THE GROUP
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- TO WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION?
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- THIRD-PARTY TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURED
CDBET88 Casino Group includes the following companies:
- CDBET88.com, CDBETcasino.com, CDBET88CASINO.com
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information from our Users:
The first type of information is information that identifies or may reasonably identify an individual with reasonable effort (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- Registration details: When you open an account and register to use the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself, such as first and last name, email address, gender, birth date, ID number, phone number, etc.
- Payment information: We will need your bank account details so that we can transfer your winnings to you
- Voluntary information: We also collect information that you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, such as on the chat feature or email.
- Device information: We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), IP address, and geo-location data
- Information we collect from third parties: We collect Personal Information from third-party service providers, which is relevant to the provision of the Services, as well as information that is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser, and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream, and activities on the Services, the period of time the User visited the Services and related timestamps, etc.
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Types of Non-personal Information we collect from or about you:
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
- Gameplay information: We record game play information including, among other things, your deposits, bets, bonuses, game session duration, and your high scores. We may also share and publish such information through any of our Platforms.
- Device and connection information: If you download the Software to your device, we may collect information from the particular device you are using, for security and fraud detection and prevention purposes. For example, we may gather information with regard to other software which is running simultaneously with the Software for detecting if you are using software which is associated with fraudulent activity (e.g. robots, malware, etc.) or checking if the connection you are using is via a VPN or proxy.
- Analytics information: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications’ usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for among other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The Services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of the Services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“Legally of Age”). If you are not Legally of Age, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not Legally of Age has shared any information, we may discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us.
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To set up, manage and update your account;
- To provide and operate the Services (such as for betting and payment processing);
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- To market our Services (see more below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- To conduct analytics, statistical, and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our Services);
- For Customer Relationship Management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To provide you with a responsible gaming environment;
- To communicate with and to process any of your requests to exercise your User Rights;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and
- As required by law or regulation (such as Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements), or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
The Group will use your Personal Information, such as your name, home address, email address, telephone number, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to (i) other companies within the Group; (ii) White Label Brands; or (iii) Group’s business partners and affiliates (collectively: “Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may interest you.
We may also share and disclose Personal Information with our Marketing Affiliates for the purpose of providing you different marketing offers, which we, or our Marketing Affiliates, believe are relevant for you. Our Marketing Affiliates may use this Personal Information for different marketing techniques, such as direct email, post, SMS, and telephone marketing purposes.
You may update your marketing preferences at any time through Customer Services (where available). When you choose to download Software pursuant to our Services, notification software may also be downloaded onto your device. This allows us to send notifications to you about our Services directly to your device, for example, to inform you about new features, updates, service communications, offers, and promotions.
By downloading such Software, you consent to receive notifications. If You would prefer not to receive these notifications, You will need to manually uninstall the notification software from your device (for example by clicking the “what’s this” link on a notification you receive and following the ‘how to remove’ instructions”, or by following the applicable “Settings” and “Notification Centre” uninstall instructions on Your Access Device).
You may at any time decline receiving further marketing offers from us or from our business partners and marketing affiliates by contacting us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
TO WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We share Personal Information with the following recipients:
- White Label Brands, including any replacement service provider that the White Label Brand may engage to operate the White Label Brands (if applicable);
- Companies within the Group and other affiliated companies;
- Subcontractors and third-party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but is not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing affiliates, identity verification, and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Payment service providers, payment processors, and banks;
- To any third parties who provide services in relation to the operation or promotion of the applicable In-House Brand or the White Label Brands (if applicable);
- To any third parties who organize offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with any companies within the Group;
- Auditors, contractors, or advisers of any of the Group’s business processes;
- To any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks, and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- Storing such information on our behalf, for example by using cloud computing service providers;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; auditing our operations; detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics, or analytics;
- Communicating targeted advertising, as well as promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see below, under “Marketing”); and
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
THIRD-PARTY TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you visit or access our Services (for example when you visit our websites), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags, and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies”).
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example your computer or mobile device), for different purposes, such as in order to enhance your navigation on our Services, improve our Services’ performance and customize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Services, perform analytics, deliver content that is tailored to your interests, and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers, and partners. We also allow third parties to collect information about you through Tracking Technologies.
A Cookie, also known as a browser or tracking cookie sends a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser which enables the server to collect information from the browser. When you load a particular website, cookies are created and every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends collected information to the website’s server. Cookies are used to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain functions of websites.
Tracking and Analysis
- Cookies are used to analyze website traffic to further improve our website services.
- Analyze how users move inside the website and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and help us improve our service.
- This will allow us to recognize you as a returning visitor and display your preferred content.
- Used to speed up and enhance your experience of our services offered.
- Cookies are used for online chat services to provide support to our visitors.
How to manage your cookie settings
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
Turning off cookies via your web browser
- Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third-party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
- Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
Turning off third party cookies
You can turn off certain third-party targeting/advertising cookies by visiting the following link: Network Advertising Initiative.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have registered with an account through our Services, the Group will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, the Group will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable the Group to meet its legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations, such as the applicable gambling regulations, Know-Your-Customer, and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
In addition, the Group may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for the Group’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
If for any reason you wish to delete your Personal Information, please contact us and we will make reasonable efforts to address your request.
You may contact us at any time by email, and request:
- To access or delete any Personal Information relating to you
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURED
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online in a legal and regulated environment.
These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. All information is transferred with every precaution using the latest sophisticated 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and firewall technologies. By using industrial-grade encryption technology (1024 bit RSA key exchange and 448 bit Blowfish), we provide protection of your data far in excess of the more common commercial-grade SSL protection. This same technology is being utilized by major financial institutions worldwide. All banking transactions are settled by international financial institutions with the highest standards of confidentiality and secure networks. Access to account information is also restricted by a player’s unique sign-in ID and password.
We employ higher than industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and Firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- External and Internal audit tests; etc.
As the security of all communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you will provide to us in the course of the provision of our services. By using the Websites, you hereby acknowledge and accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and we accept no liability to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
Kindly note that we will keep your information for so long as reasonably required for the purposes for which they were obtained. We may be required in certain instances to retain your information for an indefinite period.
OFFICIAL CDBET88 CASINO
Please be wary that due to the popularity of CDBET88 Casino and our services, there are unlicensed and unregulated entities attempting to replicate our websites with malicious intentions. These fake websites are not associated with CDBET88 Casino in any way and are beyond our control and protection. For the highest security standards, only play at Official CDBET88 Casino websites. Fraudulent activities are not tolerated at CDBET88 Casino and such incidents will result in account termination, forfeiture of winnings and may lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution of the player.